I am very disappointed with the service I received from Zappo's recently.I ordered a maxi dress to wear to a wedding because I had miniscus surgery and didn't want my huge, ugly brace to show.

The very top banner of the site says "free next business day shipping if purchased by 1 PM pacific time" so I assumed I would get it the next business day, and was even willing to wait two business days. (I'm Eastern time and ordered the dress around 12 our time... making it even earlier than 1 Pacific time.) I also cancelled the same dress I had ordered from a different cite because I trusted Zappo's more to deliver my package on time. I ordered the dress around noon my time on Thursday, expecting to recieve it Friday or at least Saturday.

My package did not even leave the facility until 9pm Friday night and I did not receive my dress until Monday. When I emailed customer service to see what the problem was, they told me that they could not tell where my package was because the shipping they gave me did not have a tracking number. When in fact, when customer service responded to my email, my package had not even shipped yet. They also told me not to put a PO Box in as my shipping address.

I did not put a PO box in as my address. (Yes I gave them my order number so they could look it up.) I would not be as upset if Zappo's did not plaster free next day shipping all over their website. You cannot advertise something that you will not fulfil. It is misleading and unfair to customers who are simply trying to do business with you.

I never write negative reviews because I understand things come up and I have been a loyal customer, but this is different.Zappo's is ruining their reputation by not fulfilling things that they promise.

Had an Experience with Zappos?

Comments

I am not happy with the customer service... They guy that helped me was a Morron....I will never buy from this people agAIN