Highland Lakes, New Jersey

Horrible company and customer service. I have placed about five different orders with zappos and so far they have sent me the wrong size shoes on 3 different occasions.

It's crazy they can not send the right product. Also, one shoe was extremely damaged. I called customer service and they where horrible. She said this never happens which is obviously not true now that I read the other reviews.

Now I have to waste my time dealing with returning an item they sent wrong. Unfortunately I will no longer order from zappos.

Something needs to be done on the quality control issues with this company. Signed another pissed consumer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anne Klein Boots.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

One size boot was ordered & the box had that size on it, but the boots inside were a different size & when customer service was called for a replacement, they tried to say only a gift card could be issued for their company & no credit card refund??? So now the customers must pay for ZAPPOS MISTAKES!

WTF? I see this as a form of fraud that was once referred to as BAIT & SWITCH. My relative just got scammed again & I urge anyone who has been sent the wrong size & then told they had to pay for it report Zappo's to their State Attorney General. We live in California & I am pretty sure this new way of refunding their own mistakes with a gift card credit is against the law.

But I will let my state be the judge of that. Until then, no more Zappo's for me or for any of my family members.

ZAPPO'S HAS BROKEN MY TRUST FOR THE LAST TIME. They are not getting another minute of my time or another penny from my account!