Unhappy Zappos Customer
I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine.Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos.
When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped box) I was shocked to see that they looked like they had already been worn. When I called Zappos to complain, the woman was extremely apologetic and helpful and indicated that the shoes had already been returned several times but had somehow still been shipped out yet again to me! She credited my purchase and offered me a $50.00 Zappos credit. Since I have an upcoming event, I immediately went online and found a different (yet similar) pair of black suede pumps and used the credit to place my order.
When the seconded pair arrived, I was even more astounded that they also appeared to be worn. Both boxes arrived torn and tattered inside the Zappos box and each pair had a definite appearance of being previously worn.
I have ordered from Zappos for years very happily, but I am not sure what is going on with them now and if they are perhaps now re-selling used / returned items to unsuspecting customers.Just wanted to put that out there - so buyer beware!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."